File Clerk in Elmsford, NY
Westchester County AV Rated Law Firm seeking a full-time File/ Data Entry Clerk with 2+ years file clerk experience. Legal experience preferred.
Please email your resume, salary, and other benefit requirements to the Director of Human Resources.
Must be able to lift, carry, pull, push up to 100 lbs.
Daily tasks include: picking up files, pulling files for calendar department/ attorneys/ paralegals, sorting/ stamping/ delivering the daily mail, organize/ distribute/ pull filing daily, complete fax/ scan/ copy jobs, restock office supplies, fill machines with paper multiple times daily.
The ideal candidate is able to stand for prolonged periods of time; is proactive and professional.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
We Offer a Competitive Benefit Packages to All of Our Employees, Including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same Sex)
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Firm-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pre-tax Parking and Transit Programs
- Pre-tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, HRA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 3 Weeks of Vacation Per Year to Start
- PTO days, Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Commuter Benefits
All employees are required to produce and send HR a copy of their COVID vaccination card before their start date.