Front Desk Receptionist in Elmsford, NY
Westchester County AV Rated Law Firm seeking a full-time Front Desk Receptionist. Prior experience in a law firm a plus. Timeliness, dependability, and effective communication a must.
The front desk receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with administrative tasks.
- Call the building for repair issues
- Call for copier repair
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates office machines as required.
- Composes, types, and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material, including but not limited to:
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
All employees must wear masks while in the office; all employees must have daily temperature checks; meetings are primarily electronic; visitors to the office are limited. Hybrid work schedule, partial WFH and partial in-office; days are assigned.
Please email your resume, salary, and other benefit requirements to the Director of Human Resources.