Legal E-Billing Coordinator
Westchester County AV Rated Insurance Defense Law Firm Seeks a Full-time Legal E-Billing Coordinator
Please email your resume, salary, and other benefit requirements to the Director of Human Resources.
Job duties include:
- Electronic invoice submission
- Submission of legal budgets
- Legal invoice appeals
- Accounts Receivable
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing assignments
Job Type: Full-time (with hybrid work schedule available)
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
PMT NY Office Location:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
We Offer a Competitive Benefit Packages to All of Our Employees, Including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same Sex)
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Firm-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pre-tax Parking and Transit Programs
- Pre-tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, HRA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 3 Weeks of Vacation Per Year to Start
- PTO days, Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Commuter Benefits
Pillinger Miller Tarallo began in 2002 with a handful of lawyers representing insurance clients in New York and has grown into over 90 lawyers located throughout New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. We have been able to achieve this successful growth by providing highly-experienced representation to our clients in all areas of civil litigation.
Our primary objective is the swift, cost-effective resolution of cases with the most favorable outcome possible for our clients.
Our Firm is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating achieved only by a select group of law firms nationwide after a rigorous screening process.
Our attorneys have handled thousands of cases across numerous practice areas throughout the Northeast. Moreover, we are known as a “go to” trial firm since our attorneys have tried over 500 cases since the formation of the firm. Our approach to each and every case is to provide not only sound legal counsel, but also to ensure excellent client service. The foregoing principles have guided us over the years and have laid a foundation for our attorneys to build upon for the future.
All employees are required to produce and send HR a copy of their COVID vaccination card before their start date.