Paralegal in Elmsford, NY – Litigation
Westchester County AV Rated Law Firm seeks a full-time Paralegal with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Insurance Defense Litigation.
Please email your resume, salary, and other benefit requirements to the Director of Human Resources.
All applicants must have excellent organizational skills, be able to follow directions, as well as have grammar and spelling ability. Applicants must have the ability to multitask and be able to successfully work for 3-5 attorneys in a fast-paced team environment.
Working knowledge of ProLaw not required but strongly recommended.
All applicants must have strong knowledge regarding motions, discovery, pleadings, and trial preparation.
**All applicants must have experience in handling auto cases**
Paralegal certificate is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
We Offer a Competitive Benefit Packages to All of Our Employees, Including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same Sex)
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Firm-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pre-tax Parking and Transit Programs
- Pre-tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, HRA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 3 Weeks of Vacation Per Year to Start
- PTO days, Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Commuter Benefits
All employees are required to produce and send HR a copy of their COVID vaccination card before their start date.